In this role as Software Developer you will work for one of the leading telecom suppliers supporting the work with Digitized Operations Services solution. These comprise Huawei’s mature operations capabilities, which are delivered in an open, cloud services format, helping ICT Operators transform their operations.
You will be part of the technical operation support system unit developing, deploying and maintaining
applications and systems to support operations of ICT networks. The position is an excellent position for further career and personal development within Dev Ops and OSS.
Primary Responsibility and Functions
- Opportunity to take a leading role in a new strategic area within Huawei
- Software development in Huawei’s cloud-based OWS-Platform
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing applications
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
Job Requirements and Working Experience
- 2+ years relevant working experience
- Experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role
- experience in building complex applications in Java
- Good knowledge of service oriented and microservices based architectures (REST, SOAP, etc)
- Experience with databases (Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL)
- Curious and able to learn new languages and technologies
- Service-minded and ability to build and enhance customer and people relations.
- A “Can-do” and driving/entrepreneurship attitude.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Open to other cultures and people diversity.
- Result oriented and an excellent team player.
- A thorough, organized and methodical approach to work.
Only candidates with EU work-permit.
This is a permanent full-time position with start ASAP.
For more information please contact Karin Persson.