Machine learning Researcher for mobile broadband algorithms PHY/RRM expert with Machine Learning experience
Machine learning Researcher for mobile broadband algorithms
PHY/RRM expert with Machine Learning experience
The Huawei office in Sweden is the leading overseas R&D office in Huawei, and the Wireless Network
Algorithm Lab at Huawei Sweden drives innovation for the Huawei wireless Radio Access Networks (RAN)
product. We work on physical layer signal processing and Radio Resource Management (RRM) algorithms. The
research is in non-traditional areas and we cooperate with universities all over Europe to find the next
technological breakthroughs. If this sounds like an interesting challenge where your background will be
appreciated, then you should consider the following positions.
• To lead research and innovation in the area of machine learning in wireless networks.
• To follow and influence the research tracks in wireless Radio Access Networks.
• Some travelling is expected, both within Europe and to China.
• Knowledge of Radio Access Networks algorithms.
• Up-to-date knowledge about new research trends in academia and industry.
• Design & implementation of PHY(L1) / RRM(L2) algorithms for RAN
• Solid background in the application of machine learning techniques.
• Modelling & simulation experience
• Practical experience in solving different problems using data.
• Programming Knowledge: C/C++/Python
• A MSc or PhD degree in electrical engineering or computer science, or equivalent
• Knowledge of one or more machine learning libraries (scikit /TensorFlow/Keras/Torch,
This is a consultancy position based in Kista, Stockholm.
For more information please contact Karin Persson.