What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files consisting of letters and numbers. These are sent from Incuso’s web server and stored on your device as described below. We use several types of cookies:
• Session cookies are temporary cookie files that expire when you close your browser or app.
• Persistent cookies are cookie files that remain until you erase them or they expire.
The cookies we use typically enhance our services towards you. Some of our services actually need cookies to work, others simply make our services all the more smoooth for you. In general, we categorise our cookies and their usage as follows:
• Core functionality cookies are absolutely necessary to offer our basic services, for example register your profile. Our services would not work without these cookies.
• Optimisation cookies provide high-level analytical information on your use of our services. They permit us to continuously refine our products and as such are also necessary. Our products would not be as smoooth without these cookies.
• Preference cookies, which allow us to store preferences, such as your log-in credentials. These cookies are necessary, as making your experience with us as smoooth as possible is a core part of our service.
• Security related cookies keep our services and your data safe and secure, such as by helping us detect fraud and guarding your data. Since this is an essential aspect of our services, these cookies are necessary.
Your browser or device will typically offer settings regarding the use and scope of cookies. Please see your browser’s or device’s reference information to learn how to adjust your settings. For example, you may be able to block all cookies, accept only first-party cookies, or delete all cookies upon exiting your browser.
Please be aware that some services we offer will not work if you block or delete cookies.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding our cookie or privacy policies.