BTS System Engineer
BTS System Engineer
Huawei Gothenburg research center is looking for a BTS system engineer in the area of 5G systems research. As a technical expert you will be expected to participate and lead 5G systems research, which is a core business area for Huawei. You will have the opportunity to utilize your skills to build a better connected world. You will also analyze requirements, define and design systems and product architecture, and verify the proposed solutions by cooperating with different teams including, system design, product design, and product management.
• Research 5G BTS architecture and key enabling technologies
• Use case and requirement analysis
• Find innovative and cost-efficient solutions for current and future wireless networks
• Evaluate the performance of new ideas/architectures by simulation
• Advanced MS or PhD in Communication Engineering, Signal Processing, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, System Design or equivalent background with several years of experience.
• Experience with Product Development.
• Good understanding of radio systems and radio system components.
• Familiar with LTE standards and new radio-standards/technologies in 5G and 3GPP.
• Knowledgeable in the Layer 1 and Layer 2 algorithms of LTE and/or other wireless systems.
• Experience in packet and circuit switched interconnect technologies and baseband processing is a plus.
• Should be able to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team with hardware experts, antenna experts, algorithm experts and system experts.
• Should be able to travel frequently between Huawei Sweden R&D office in Stockholm (Kista) and Gothenburg, short term travel in Europe and China.
• Should be able to work in a team and possess good interpersonal and communications skills.
• Self-motivated with strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
Huawei R&D office in Gothenburg, Sweden.
This is a full-time consultancy position.
For more information please contact Karin Persson.