Technical Cooperation Assistant
Technical cooperation assistant
- Mainly responsible for the operations of the cooperative project process
- Assists in liaison with bilateral technical cooperation partners
- Assists internal technical experts in revising and updating project planning, monitoring and reporting documentation, including guidelines, procedures and templates
- Any other duties that may be required
- Bachelor’s degree or above in business, legal, or similar course of study
- Good oral and written skills in Chinese & English
- Should be able to work in a team and possess good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in a multinational environment is of advantage
- Experience in internal operations for a large scale enterprise is preferred
Huawei R&D office in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Full-time consultancy position with starting date ASAP
Please apply with CV in English.
For more information regarding this role please contact Marianne Nilsson.