Senior Researcher for 5G Core Network Architecture
- Research in the area of next generation packet core network architecture.
- Setting up good relationships with key players in the industry, identifying key requirements for
5G industry core networks.
- Participating in technical planning work, providing proposals for technical investments,
candidates for research projects, and ensure that core network product line keeping leading
position in the industry.
- Understanding 5G system architecture and 5G scenarios, supporting standards organizations
and promoting Huawei’s vision in the industry.
- Ability to identify new trends and requirements related to the 5G industry and providing
recommendations to management level.
Experience and skills:
- Master’s or Ph.D. degree (preferred) in Telecommunications or Computer Science.
- At least 5 years successful experience in wireless communication industry in R&D, preferably
with experience from both research and product development.
- Expertise in emerging telecom technologies such as V2X, 5G Network Slicing, and/or Machine
Learning/AI is particularly attractive.
- Extensive knowledge of packet core networks and relevant industry organizations such as
3GPP, ETSI, NGMN, 5G PPP, etc. is a plus.
- Excellent technical judgment and understanding of the emerging technical trends and ideas in
- High skills in team work and interpersonal communication as well as relationship developing.
Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
This is a full-time consulting position.
Ongoing basis, position will be filled asap.
For more information regarding the position, please contact: Karin Persson