Senior Experts – 5G RAN2 Standardization
We are looking for Senior Experts in 5G RAN2 Standardization with experience in RAN4.
All roles are full-time consultancy positions at the Huawei R&D Office in Lund.
Senior Expert – 5G RAN2 Standardization
- You will be one of the responsible persons for the Lund team 5G standardization activities within
- Work in close collaboration with the Company’s standardization, system and algorithm research and
- Create and drive important Intellectual Property Rights and standardization proposals based on
company’s agreed strategy.
- Communicating standardization activities and trends back to the Company and help coordinate
relevant research and development activities.
Experience and Skills:
- To be successful in this role the candidate must have a strong background in wireless
communications, with good understanding of the PHY layer, Radio performance and RRM, especially from the device/modem side. Prior experience of 3GPP RAN2 related work is mandatory.
- The candidate should be familiar with LTE and its evolutions, and 5G new radio air interface. Experience in LTE and 5G system design and algorithm research and development for UE modem SoC is a plus.
- Master’s degree or PhD in electrical engineering, wireless communications or similar education is required.
- An impressive list of patents, standardization contributions and/or academic papers is a significant plus.
- As we are a global company the candidate must be able to communicate fluently in English, bothverbally and in writing. Good social and networking skills to support teamwork in project groups aswell as ability to work independently.