Incluso is looking for a Program Manager to join IDTM in Stockholm as soon as possible!
We are looking for a dedicated person to work as Program Manager at International Doping Tests & Management (IDTM) headquarters office in Blasieholmsgatan 2A, Stockholm Sweden.
International Doping Tests & Management AB (IDTM) is an independent and world leading company specializing in global comprehensive Doping Control Services. IDTM’s major clientele are International Sport Federations, National Anti-Doping Organizations and Major Event Organizers around the world. IDTM has established a unique world-wide network of certified Doping Control Officers (DCO) operating on a global basis, conducting tests and work in more than 90 countries.
For further information please visit www.idtm.se.
Job Description – Program Manager (PM)
The PM is the designated project leader between IDTM and the client. The PM can also be assigned to lead other projects parallel to the main PM function.
The PM takes an overall responsibility for doping test planning and delivery. The PM ensures that the client test orders are incorporated into IDTM’s internal procedures, and that they can be performed in accordance with the clients’ request (including any specific guidelines, locations, time-period, type of test, number of tests, athletes, special instructions. The PM is responsible for ensuring that the administration of the tests are registered, completed and reported in time and according to relevant standards. PM will be in daily contact with Doping Control Officers (DCO), laboratories, clients and colleagues. The administrative work is done in customized systems and specialized.
The PM will be part of the Operations Team currently and report to the Operations Manager.
– Administer and coordinate Anti-Doping tests.
– Planning/managing/registering strategic parts of client Anti-Doping Programmes.
– Ensuring that all IDTM’s clients’ programs are properly managed and reported.
– Completing the testing activities for IDTM’s clients within timeframe and standards.
– Communication with DCOs, subcontractors and client.
– DCO budget and invoice follow-up and monitoring.
– Defining areas that could be improved to be more cost and time efficient.
– Ensuring that DCO applicants get appropriate in-field experience and that they are certified as soon as practically possible.
– Reporting any discrepancies or problems within the Operations Department to the OM.
– Conduct him/herself with integrity and in a polite and professional manner in all situations where he/she is acting on behalf on, or can be associated with, IDTM AB.
– Excellent administrator
– Problem solver
– Able to multitask
– Team player
– Strong organizational and communication skills
– Fluent in both oral and written English
– Good IT skills – Microsoft Office
– Language skills are an asset
– Academic credentials a plus
This position is full-time employment with 6 months trial period.
We are looking for candidates available to start this position as soon as possible. Therefore, please submit your application, CV and cover letter, as soon as possible since we will review the applications on an on-going basis.
For more information regarding the position, please contact Marianne Nilsson.