Temporary Program Manager Assistant
Incluso is looking for a Temporary Program Manager Assistant to join IDTM in Stockholm as soon as possible!
We are looking for a dedicated person to work as Temporary Program Manager Assistant at International Doping Tests & Management (IDTM) headquarters office in Blasieholmsgatan 2A, Stockholm Sweden.
International Doping Tests & Management AB (IDTM) is an independent and world leading company specializing in global comprehensive Doping Control Services. IDTM’s major clientele are International Sport Federations, National Anti-Doping Organizations and Major Event Organizers around the world. IDTM has established a unique world-wide network of certified Doping Control Officers (DCO) operating on a global basis, conducting tests and work in more than 90 countries.
For further information please visit www.idtm.se.
Program Manager Assistant Overview
As an PMA you would be part of the Operations Department and play an integral part in delivering the department’s objectives. Your role is critical to the core production process, and as such you are expected to provide effective and efficient support across a broad range of activities. The PMA will be accountable for the completion of operational support tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
You will work closely with the Operations Team and will report to the Operations Manager.
- Administer the incoming and outgoing paperwork and liaise with the Program Managers to ensure organization of paperwork is maintained at all times;
- Enter paperwork into both internal and external data management systems;
- Reviewing and approval of DCO invoices, ensure receipts for all costs are received, verified and not deviating from the budget (receive approval by the PM for deviations, i.e. cost above the approved budget);
- General Administration;
- Perform any other additional tasks.
- Excellent English communication skills, verbal and written;
- Experience and ability to work with a high degree of accuracy;
- High level of accuracy in data entry;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Excellent organizational skills & attention to detail is essential;
- Ability to work under pressure and keep deadlines.
This temporary position is a 6 month contract to start with and with the possibility of extension.
We are looking for candidates available to start this position as soon as possible. Therefore, please submit your application, CV and cover letter, as soon as possible since we will review the applications on an on-going basis.
For more information regarding the position, please contact Marianne Nilsson.