Mechanical Design Expert, IP camera
We are looking for a Mechanical Design Expert, IP camera
If you are considering the challenge of a position in the largest telecom supplier company in the world, this may be the opportunity you have been looking for. The Huawei Sweden Engineering Center is a global hardware research center focusing on engineering concepts, platforms and new devices for future radio solutions. We work with technology evolution and how to utilize this in the needs of the future communication networks and products. We are continuously searching for disruptive ideas or potential paradigm shifts as we are acting in a critical period of time: What we investigate and design today might very well dramatically transform the next generations’ communications systems.
This position will be based in Kista.
– Be responsible for the mechanical system or platform architecture design of IP camera (IPC) products.
– Define a leading competitiveness compared to our competitors.
– Responsible for the evolution of the mechanical architecture, improve present solutions and take an important role in the definition of the future mechanical platform.
– Analyze the evolution trends of IPC products, identifying the key technologies and how to implement them.
– Defining the benchmark of specific technology according to the IPC trend of the field, drive our mechanical system design to be a highly competitive edge.
Master/PhD in mechanical design and 10 or more years of related engineering
experience of electronics and a substantial part of that should be spent on IPC products
The candidate must be very familiar with the IPC products and have hands-on
experience of mechanical design of IPC products.
The candidate should have knowledge of the optical design of IPC products.
Fluent English, both written and spoken.
Location: This is a full-time consulting position at our R&D office in Kista.
Apply and contact
For questions regarding this role please contact Karin Persson.