IT-supporter Huawei Technologies Sweden AB, R&D Center
Founded in 1988, Huawei Technologies is one of the fastest growing telecommunications and network solutions providers in the world. At Huawei Technologies, we look for people who share our vision: to enrich life with communication. We are a leading supplier of next generation telecom networks and currently serve 37 of the world’s top 50 operators. Our people are committed to providing innovative products, services and solutions and consider it as their mission to create long-term values and growth potential for our clients.
Location: This is a full-time position at our R&D office in Kista, Stockholm, Sweden.
Starting: As soon as possible.
– Helpdesk support for users, including desktop support, printer/fax machine support, IT training etc.
– Network and server system maintenance and troubleshooting. IT infrastructure maintenance and troubleshooting.
– Implement IT standard/policy in responsible offices. Analyze business requirement and initial the IT project to satisfy the requirement.
– Operating IT infrastructure, including networks, servers, server room, cabling, door access control/CCTV etc. IT service incident management, availability management, capacity management, continuity management, data backup and recovery etc.
Technical and work experience:
– University degree and/or Masters with a major in Computer Science or information related technologies
– 3 years´ work experience or more in related fields.
– Familiar with Windows server systems, such as AD (Active Directory), DNS, DHCP, Web server, SQL server etc. Proficient in server troubleshooting and maintenance. Knows disk arrays, SAN/NAS storage etc.
– Skillful in IT infrastructure items, such as server room facilities, structure cabling system, UPS, door access control/CCTV, air conditioning etc.
– Skillful in laptop/desktop, OS, office software troubleshooting and maintenance. – Proficient in TCP/IP technologies.
– Familiar with LAN technologies, knows building-level LAN architecture. Proficient in common LAN protocols and configurations. Familiar with Huawei switches is preferred.
– Optimistic, pro-active, team player.
Fluent English and Swedish, both written and spoken.
Ongoing basis, position will be filled asap.
For more information regarding the position, please contact: Marianne Nilsson