IT Researcher Inhouse
IT Researcher Inhouse at Huawei Technologies Research Center, Stockholm or Gothenburg
We are currently seeking an IT Researcher consultant to support our hiring managers. This is a full-time position based in either Stockholm or Gothenburg. We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
As the Researcher, you will assist a team of hiring managers for multiple projects. This includes collaborating with the managers to ensure an efficient process, identifying new techniques for sourcing, and using your previous experiences to help create new processes. This opportunity enables driven individuals to see how a large research driven company operates.
- Identify and source candidates for a variety of in-house positions within Research & Development
- Implement sourcing strategies
- Contact candidates and do a first screening
- Schedule interviews
- Great social abilities
- Ability to work efficiently and independently
- Minimum 1 years’ experience using LinkedIn Recruiter or similar sourcing platform
- Minimum BA degree
- Strong time-management and excellent at prioritizing.
- Fluency in English and Swedish.
For this role the personal aspect will be crucial. We are searching for a person that is great with stress management skills and has the ability to adapt. A person that thrives on sourcing senior candidates and wants to continue to do so. Huawei R&D is an ever changing work place and for the right person this is a place where they can thrive.
No day is another day alike here at Huawei and we are looking for a person that will share our passion for technology and people.
This is a full-time consultancy position.
For more information please contact Marianne Nilsson at Incluso.
Please apply with CV in English as soon as possible through the link below.