HR Assistant Huawei
We are currently looking for an HR Assistant to Huawei HR Department in Kista, Sweden.
– Support and assist with consultant management
– Support and assist with interns management
– Assist managers to raise, track PR of Consultants hiring in eBuy system
– Other HR team related tasks (for example assist in conferences and meetings)
Qualifications and experience
– To be successful in this role the candidate should have more than 2 years’
experience from HR field.
– Prior experience from international and multicultural work is preferred.
– Excellent working proficiency in English and Swedish (written and spoken).
– Advanced MS office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
– A Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s or equivalent background is required.
The candidate should have a high focus on delivering high quality work and a strong feeling for
development. Good social and networking skills to support teamwork in project groups as well
as ability to work independently. The candidate should have interest to share experience with
others in the team and have a proven capability to pursue creative solutions.
Good communication, documentation and presentation skills.
Well organized, structured and service minded.
We are looking for a consultancy arrangement, 6 months contract first.
This is a fulltime position at our R&D office in Kista, Stockholm, Sweden.
Please apply with CV and cover letter.
We will review all applications on an ongoing basis.
For more information regarding the position, please contact;