Automotive Sensor Fusion Algorithm Engineer
Automotive Sensor Fusion Algorithm Engineer to Huawei in Gothenburg
Huawei Gothenburg research center is now looking for an automotive sensor fusion algorithm engineer. In this role, you are expected to participate in and work with sensor fusion algorithm research, which is a new business area for Huawei. You will also analyze requirements, define and design algorithms and product functions, and verify the proposed solutions by cooperating with different teams including system design, product design and product management.
- Development of sensor fusion and object tracking algorithms and software to model the world using data from imagery, point cloud, radar, and other tactical sensors.
- Find innovative sensor fusion and perception solutions and algorithms for current and future autonomous vehicles. Research on sensor fusion algorithms and architectures.
- Develop engineering requirements at hardware and software systems and subsystems based on feature definitions and higher level requirements.
- Recommend options consistent with current industry best practices and future trends.
- Evaluate the performance of current and new ideas/architectures and requirement by simulation.
- MSc or PhD in Electrical, Computer, Physics, Mathematics or related field of studies with several years of experience.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas related to sensor fusion for ADAS and AD:
- Signal processing of radar, lidar, camera, and other automotive sensors
- Algorithm development for environment and situation awareness using multi-sensor fusion, object detection, point cloud processing, association, classification and tracking of multiple objects in complex environment
- Non-linear optimization and probabilistic filters
- Experience with target detection/segmentation using deep neural network
- Experience in Matlab programming and preferably also software optimization.
- Should be able to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team and be self-motivated with strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Should be able to travel between Huawei Sweden R&D office in Stockholm (Kista) and Gothenburg, short term travel in Europe and China.
- Should be able to work in a team and possess good interpersonal and communications skills.
This is a full-time consultancy position at Huawei R&D office in Gothenburg, Sweden.
For more information regarding this role contact Karin Persson.