Automotive Radar System Expert
Radar System Expert to Huawei in Gothenburg
Huawei Gothenburg research center is now looking for an automotive radar system expert. As a technical expert you are expected to participate and lead automotive radar system research, which is a new business area for Huawei. You will also analyze requirements, define, and design systems and product architectures, and verify the proposed solutions by cooperating with different teams including system design, product design and product management.
• Support specification of automotive radar system and subsystem requirements, definition of radar waveforms, digital signal processing definition.
• Support definition of radar system and technology development strategies.
• Research on automotive radar architecture and key enabling technologies.
• Find innovative and cost-efficient solutions for current and future automotive radar products.
• Evaluate and review the performance of new ideas/architectures.
• Support the design of new radar system concepts and signal processing algorithms.
• MSc or PhD in Communication Engineering, Signal Processing, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or equivalent background with several years of experience.
• Several years of experience in radar systems analysis, modeling, simulation, design, and testing.
• Strong background in wireless communications, radar signal processing, and sensor fusion.
• Deep knowledge about automotive radar technologies, functions, standards, and requirements.
• Strong knowledge of RF systems and subsystems such as oscillator, PLL, antenna, amplifier, filter.
• Mentor the project junior and mid-level engineers, and review their work for quality
• Experience with radar system performance evaluation and optimization, and MATLAB programming
• Very familiar with automotive standards for radar systems.
• Should be able to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team
• Should be able to travel between Huawei Sweden R&D office in Stockholm (Kista) and Gothenburg, short term travel in Europe and China.
• Should be able to work in a team and possess good interpersonal and communications skills.
• Self-motivated with strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
This is a full-time consultancy position at Huawei R&D office in Gothenburg, Sweden.
For more information regarding this role please contact Karin Persson.