Automotive Radar System Expert, Leader
Automotive Radar System Expert, Lead to Huawei R&D Gothenburg
Huawei Gothenburg research center is now looking for an automotive radar system expert. As a technical
expert you are expected to participate in and lead automotive radar system research. You will also analyze requirements, define, and design systems and product architectures, and verify the proposed solutions by cooperating with different teams including system design, product design and product management.
- Lead research on automotive radar system and architecture.
- Lead research on key enabling technologies and propose system and technology direction.
- Define automotive radar system and technology development strategies.
- Find innovative and cost-efficient solutions for current and future automotive radar products.
- Contribute to specification of automotive radar system and subsystem requirements, definition of radar waveforms, digital signal processing definition.
- Evaluate and review the performance of new ideas/architectures.
- Support the design of new system concepts and signal processing algorithms.
- MSc or PhD in Communication Engineering, Signal Processing, Computer Science, Electronic
- Engineering or equivalent background with +10 year of experience.
- More than ten years of experience in automotive radar system and architecture analysis and design
with solid knowledge of all related technologies, functions, standards, and requirements.
- Deep knowledge and more than ten years of experience in several of the following: target detection
and estimation, target grouping, classification, and tracking, array and MIMO radar system and signal
processing, waveform optimization, scanning strategy development and optimization, image
processing, sensor fusion, video tracking, MUSIC, and high angular resolution algorithms.
- Strong knowledge of RF systems and subsystems such as oscillator, PLL, antenna, amplifier, filter.
- Mentor the project junior and mid-level engineers, and review their work for quality
- Experience with radar system performance evaluation and optimization, and MATLAB programming
- Should be able to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team
- Should be able to travel between Huawei Sweden R&D office in Stockholm (Kista) and Gothenburg, short
term travel in Europe and China.
- Should be able to work in a team and possess good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
This is a full-time consultancy position at Huawei R&D in Gothenburg.
For more information please contact Karin Persson.