Automotive Radar Algorithm Engineer
Automotive Radar Algorithm Engineer to Huawei in Gothenburg
Huawei Gothenburg research center is now looking for an automotive radar algorithm engineer. In this role, you are expected to participate in and work with radar algorithm research, which is a new business area for Huawei. You will also analyze requirements, define and design algorithms and product functions, and verify the proposed solutions by cooperating with different teams including system design, product design and product management.
• Develop and implement robust signal & image processing algorithms for automotive radar systems.
• Develop radar algorithm for detection and tracking in different automotive use cases and scenarios.
• Develop mathematical algorithms for radar signal processing and calibration. Perform predictions and analysis of data received from radars. Design and development of radar waveforms.
• Research on automotive radar algorithm architecture and key enabling technologies
• Find innovative and cost-efficient solutions for current and future radar products.
• Evaluate the performance of new ideas/architectures by simulation.
• MSc or PhD in Communication Engineering, Signal Processing, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or equivalent background with several years of experience.
• Strong background in wireless communications, radar signal processing and algorithms.
• Deep knowledge in signal processing technologies including target detection and estimation, target grouping and tracking, array and MIMO radar signal processing, waveform optimization, scanning strategy development and optimization, image processing, sensor fusion, video tracking, MUSIC and high angular resolution algorithms.
• Deep knowledge of radar algorithms for detection and tracking in Degraded Visual Environments, Collision Avoidance, and Doppler navigation.
• Experience in performance prediction and analysis of simulated/measured data with MATLAB.
• Should be able to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team
• Should be able to travel between Huawei Sweden R&D office in Stockholm (Kista) and Gothenburg, short term travel in Europe and China.
• Should be able to work in a team and possess good interpersonal and communications skills.
• Self-motivated with strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
This is a full-time consultancy position at Huawei R&D office in Gothenburg, Sweden.
For more information regarding this role please contact Karin Persson.