Senior Expert Modem Algorithm
Senior Specialist/Expert (Modem Algorithm Design)
Location: Lund, Sweden.
– Responsible for the physical layer algorithms development in particular related to 5G. Naturally, it covers implement also new LTE-A features and troubleshooting in order to improve performance, reduce implementation complexity.
– Analyze the research area and define the problem(s), derive and identify and define potential algorithm(s), and perform extensive computer simulations (e.g. link level simulation). Document, patent or/and publish selected ideas in
journals or/and on conferences.
– The work will be done in very close cooperation with the other organizations within company involved in 5G.
Experience and Skills:
– To be successful in this role the candidate should have more than 10 years industrial experience in wireless baseband algorithm development and strong background in wireless communications and signal processing, e.g. MIMO and array processing, channel estimation, etc., and familiar with LTE and its evolutions and good understanding of PHY and MAC layers.
– An impressive list of papers and patents is a significant plus.
– Familiar with Matlab, C, C++ languages, and scripting (perl, python, etc).
– A PhD Degree in EE, wireless communication or equivalent background is
– Prior experience from international and multicultural work is preferred.
– As we are a global company the candidate must be able to communicate
fluently in English, both verbally and in writing.
– Good social and networking skills to support teamwork in project groups as well as ability to work independently.
This is a fulltime position at Huawei in Lund, Sweden.
Starting date as soon as possible.
You will be employed by Incluso and work as a conultant at Huawei.
Contact and Apply
For more information regarding this position please contact Marianne Nilsson.