NFV Operation Senior Consultant
About the position
We are currently looking for a NFV Operation Senior Consultant at Huawei in Stockholm/Kista, to take on the challenge to build the strategy and competence of NFV (Network Functions Virtualization) Operation Services in telecommunication area.
You will work in an innovative team to perform NFV Operation Service research.
This person will be responsible for the research on new requirements of NFV Operation.
The position will also include responsibility for communicate with CXO level of carriers and identify key requirements and/or lead the requirements, as well as proactively supporting key projects from solution perspective and identify and articulate key competences of NFV Operation.
The work will be done in very close cooperation with a local and HQ GTS team.
Qualifications and experience
To be successful in this role the candidate should have more than 10 years experiences in telecommunication network and/or IT operation especially in virtualized network/IT operation.
Also required is expertise of ITSM/eTOM and network virtualization domain, including virtualized network functions (VNF), network function virtualization infrastructure (NFVI) and management and operations system (MANO).
A Bachelor Degree or above in telecommunication/IT or equivalent background is required.
• Excellent communication and presentation capability with customer CXO level.
• High focus on delivering high quality work.
• Strong feeling and interest for development and to share experiences with others in the team and have a proven capability to pursue creative solutions.
• Prior experience as CTO/CIO in carrier or relevant service solution architecture/consultant in telecommunication and/or IT service vendors is preferred.
• As we are a global company the candidate must be able to communicate fluently in English, both verbally and in writing.
• Good social and networking skills to support teamwork in project groups as well as ability to work independently.
• Good communication, documentation and presentation skills. Well organized and structured.
Location: This is a fulltime consultant position at Huaweis R&D office in Kista, Stockholm, Sweden.
We are looking to fill the position as soon as possible.
To apply for this position please send resume and cover letter to: