HR Assistant to a global company in Kista
HR Assistant to a global company in Kista, Stockholm
– HR document management
– HR data maintenance
– Assistance with visa application
– Other HR team related tasks (for example assist in conferences and meetings)
Qualifications and experience
– To be successful in this role the candidate should have more than 2 years’ experience.
from recruitment (HR) (including intern or working student).
– Prior experience from international and multicultural work is preferred.
– Excellent working proficiency in English (written and spoken) and Chinese Mandarin. Knowledge in Swedish is a plus.
– Advanced MS office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
– A Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s or equivalent background is required.
The candidate should have a high focus on delivering high quality work and a strong feeling for
development. Good social and networking skills to support teamwork in project groups as well
as ability to work independently. The candidate should have interest to share experience with
others in the team and have a proven capability to pursue creative solutions.
– Good communication, documentation and presentation skills.
– Well organized, structured and service minded.
We are looking for a consultancy arrangement, 6 month contract first.
This is a full-time position in Kista, Stockholm, Sweden.
For more information regarding the position, please contact Marianne Nilsson.