Here at Incluso we’ve designed a unique program specifically for graduates that have recently arrived and wish to work in Sweden. The program represents an ideal opportunity for trainees to begin or continue their careers’ here in Stockholm. Over the course of the traineeship, which can run from three to six months, participants will be provided with Swedish language training whilst working simultaneously at one of our partner companies. Naturally, the ultimate goal of this program is to secure a permanent position upon completion.
Eligible candidates must be registered at Arbetsförmedlingen, and have been part of “Etableringen” within Arbetsförmedlingen.
Engineer at Electrolux, Stockholm
Trainee, Engineer with Electrolux, Stockholm
We offer you a key role in a company that is going through a digital transformation and moving towards a consumer-focused organization. We believe that smart appliances will further enable us to deliver great customer experience and we hope that you would like to join our journey.
We believe you have a passion for delivering remarkable consumer experiences to succeed in this role. You are experienced in Agile development as well as traditional waterfall methods and is comfortable in sharing your innovative ideas with your colleagues, as well as large groups of people.
You will work in a highly international development team, both cultural and geographically, with colleagues working from Sweden, China and Hungary.
Description of the trainee position
Your main tasks will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Develop and improve technical solutions for home care and small domestic appliances.
- Assure that technically feasible, well-verified and defined solutions are chosen for the product.
- Perform tests according to IEC standards, national and internal regulations.
- Design test set-ups and test verifications to evaluate new and existing solutions in our products.
- Create technical documentation and make sure that these are updated and available for other functions.
- Report progress, risks and deviation to plans to the Project Manager and / or the solid line Manager.
- Evaluate test results, identify and report actions needed to fulfil specification.
- Investigate and solve quality problems.
- Translate knowledge from testing into proposals for improvements.
- Support other functions involved in the project with product know-how.
- Create test plans and organize the tests to be performed.
Competencies and skills needed, but are not limited to:
- Minimum Bachelors degree in engineering
- Documented knowledge in test leading
- Proven working experience in development projects
- Analytical skills
- Team player
- Knowledge in mechatronic design
- Excellent ability to work in cross-functional and international teams.
- Ability to run several projects in parallel
- Process and target oriented
- Confident in speaking, reading and writing English.
The following skills will be considered as a plus:
- Experience in Jira, Jenkins, Gerrit, Labview, Catia, etc.
- Skills in Python, Bash, C/C++, Java
- Practical workshop skills
- Knowledge in Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Android, iOS
- Basic knowledge of electronics HW design
This is a full-time trainee opportunity for 6 months with Electrolux in order to kick-start your career in Sweden. During your trainee period you will get access to Swedish language training and individual coaching related to your work environment. Electrolux will provide training in areas you might need some strengthening in order to become completely ready to work within your field and profession in Sweden. In order to be an eligible candidate for the Incluso Trainee Program you need to be registered at Arbetsförmedlingen and you need to be or have been part of “Etableringen” within Arbetsförmedlingen.
The trainee period is for 6 months, full-time with start as soon as possible, Electrolux will decide exactly when with the final candidate.
Please submit your application as soon as possible, including CV and cover letter. We will review the applications on an on-going basis.
For more information regarding the position, please contact Marianne Nilsson at Incluso.