Business Development Director Sweden
We are currently seeking a Business Development Director responsible for the development of
indaHash in Sweden and the Nordics.
indaHash.com is the fastest growing international platform aggregating over 170,000 influencers worldwide, with a reach of approx. 360,000,000 followers and over 550 campaigns delivered. From January 2016 we have run more than 550 campaigns, for more than 250 global brands like McDonald’s, Nestle, P&G, L’oreal, Sephora, Coca-Cola, Huawei, T-Mobile, etc in 27 markets. If you feel ready to join a fresh start-up company with a proven business model, we’d love to invite you to work with indaHash.
We are looking for a talented and highly organised Business Development Director (BDD) that will be responsible for effective relationships with key media, creative, digital and PR agencies. Someone who can provide Business Development services and ensure effective management. You’ll be responsible for building a high-performance and strategic business development team responsible for the indaHash platform to the highest levels of clients and agencies in the FMCG, entertainment and many others segments.
– Make indaHash a household name.
– Publicize indaHash’s accessibility with brands and agencies.
Goal of this position:
You will maximize revenues from the agencies and clients falling within your customer list, while nurturing and coaching the local team to exceed their targets.
We are looking for a BDD who has:
– experience with wide network and demonstrated success in navigating both agency and client relationships
– proven track record of successfully pitching new businesses
– proven experience in the field of social media and digital – negotiating to close business deals swiftly
– strong experience with digital culture, and knowledge of trends and innovation in the digital ecosystem
– management skills in leading a fast growing organization
– excellent negotiation skills
Key challenges for the next 6-12 months for the BDD:
– co-leading a fast growing organization in Sweden
– building and maintaining robust relationships with C-level representatives of numerous media, creative, digital and PR agencies
– solving practical problems and dealing with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists, is crucial for this position
– presenting opportunities which indaHash can provide using its portfolio of digital influencers
A character that we are looking for:
– an exceptional communicator – clear, consistent and persuasive
– disciplined, highly organized and self-controlled
– decisive, courageous and keen to take action
– seeking respect rather than popularity
– comfortable working in a start-up company
– able to work collaboratively with teams in HQ and elsewhere in indaHash to help you get the job done
It would be brilliant if you:
– have previously grown revenues from Sweden at a media or marketing services business
– have relationships with marketers at major A-list brands
– are well-known and respected amongst the agency, advertising and marketing communities
– are an early adopter of social media and have a large following on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
This is a full-time permanent position based in Stockholm.
Please submit your application, CV and cover letter, as soon as possible since we will review the applications on an ongoing basis.
For more information regarding the position, please contact David Lundborg.